Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting back into Mustangs after a decade without one. I've had several Fox bodies over the years, and now I'm researching before I buy an SN95.

My daughter with Down's Syndrome loves anything loud and fast, and loves purple. So it'll either be a deep violet factory paint or I'll have it painted the same color.

I'm gonna read alot and learn, but for now I'm leaning toward a stroker or built, low mile or at least very clean, GT. I don't have the heart to paint a Cobra a non- factory color.

Any suggestions are welcome! I'm in the Cincinnati area and plan on going to shows as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
If someone was to ask me to describe the color of Mystichrome paint, the first thing that I would say is purple.... And a bunch of other colors, of course.
I don't necessarily recommend trying to find a Mystichrome car, as I understand that they can be a real pain to fix if anything happens to the paint.... I'm just musing I suppose. :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions during your search, there are still a few of us SN95 owners on here that can try to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts