Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Trojan Horse told me to check this site out so here I am. I live in Wisconsin and hate it, I've owned more fox body Mustangs than I can count on my fingers and toes and went broke when my ex-wife took everything I ever worked for in my life. :D I work for a railroad as an engineer and now that I'm divorced I'm happy. Its very strange how that works.....

Now I'm reduced to a very mild 1988 GT with about 65,000 miles on it. Starting over sucks but its still a fun car to drive. I'm thinking an 03-04 Cobra 4.6 and a 6 speed would be pretty nice in this car. I've never done a mod motor transplant so I think this would be the perfect car for it.

Anybody else from Wisconsin?

·
Registered
185 Posts
welcome to the family buddy! and hey she may not be the nicest Mustang you have ever had but im sure having that set of keys in your hands means something pretty special. good luck with it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I want an 03-04 Cobra myself :)
To clarify things, I want to put an 03-04 Cobra drivetrain in my 88 GT.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Here is a link to some of the Mustangs I've had over the years. I should have kept them all....

Click Me!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome!! always like to see more pushrod 5.0's join our ranks!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts