Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm new to the forum and have just placed an order for a 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Coupe with the Performance Package in Race Red. I'm currently serving active duty in the United States Air Force in South Korea and return from this tour in July of 2012, at which point I'll be stationed at Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina. I'm making this purchase through the exchange new car sales program that is offered for military members serving overseas and can't wait to take delivery of the car in July when I return to the states! Does anyone have any pictures of the car in race red? I'd love to see them! Thank you!!

- Jordan

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome
:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome welcome!!! Btw, Charleston is a great place lived there for about 6yrs. I moved inland after hurricaine Hugo but, I still go back to visit! THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all. Update on the order, so I figured I would share:

2012 mustang V6 premium coupe, manual
V6 performance package
HID headlamps and security package
Mustang club of America package
Ignot silver exterior; black interior

Love the way the silver looks with the V6 pp and mca package! Now just waiting on a build date from Ford. Can't wait for July!!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
USAF2754 said:
Thank you all. Update on the order, so I figured I would share:

2012 mustang V6 premium coupe, manual
V6 performance package
HID headlamps and security package
Mustang club of America package
Ignot silver exterior; black interior

Love the way the silver looks with the V6 pp and mca package! Now just waiting on a build date from Ford. Can't wait for July!!
Yeah I do to! And Silver is not my first choice of colors, but that car looks good in it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's a picture of my v6 pony.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I think the Racing red is a very unique color. I like it much better than the red that Cameron uses. I ordered the Candy red with the stipulation that if I didn't like it I would pass. It was nice but really looked more rust or Maroon colored to me. Thankfully the dealer had a Racing red on the lot. I made him move 8 cars to get to it. It was love at first sight.

·
Registered
188 Posts
USAF2754 said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm new to the forum and have just placed an order for a 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Coupe with the Performance Package in Race Red. I'm currently serving active duty in the United States Air Force in South Korea and return from this tour in July of 2012, at which point I'll be stationed at Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina. I'm making this purchase through the exchange new car sales program that is offered for military members serving overseas and can't wait to take delivery of the car in July when I return to the states! Does anyone have any pictures of the car in race red? I'd love to see them! Thank you!!

- Jordan
Hey welcome and Thank You for your service! Google shelterlogic for a cover btw!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

So true lmao

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

****!! Disregard my last post of (so true) thought I was another thread haha

·
Registered
33 Posts
deaser84 said:
heres a few pics of my red stang if that helps! happy veterans day! i was USCG!
Thanks. Looks great. Sorry it took awhile to get back to you. This sight is hard to use on an iPhone. My car looks identical but I went with the quarter louvers and side panels. It's nice without as well. I think the racing red looks really classy. I saw a picture of Alice Coopers 64 and it's color is very close to this. Happy New Year!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts