Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Derrick, I live in Colombia, South Carolina. I am 15 years old and currently working on my first car, it is a wrecked 98 v6 Mustang, it has no real damage just needs the fenders, hood, front bumper clip, airbags, and the front frame stretched out. It sounds worse then it is, but when I get it fixed I will put a pic of it up. My mom has a 94 Cobra Mustang, its really nice, ever since we got it I loved it, probally why Im gettin one myself. Well thats a little bit about me. Later

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome Derrick, I have just joined this forum in the past week or so, and they are very helpful around here, especially the admins.

I myself drive a White 98 SN95 aswell, hope you get it running soon.

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Upstate%20Mustang%20Club/Members%20Rides%20June%201/Output/pages/DSC00111.htm

Here is the shots from our Mustang Club pics we did recently back in June, we run the club out of Greenville, SC " Upstate Mustang Club ". This was only a portion of our club if you click on the UP arrow it will take you to the main page of the cars.

Jeff D. aka KrazyPony

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Krazy, those are some nice cars, I like that Boss 302, looks sharp, I might have to come to Greenville when I get my ride finished and take some pics with you guys or something. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks guys, we try...if you guys are near us at all come on down or check out our website, we have events planned almost every weekend it seems, and we have a track day event coming up in september at a local track called Ware Shoals Dragway.

http://www.upstatemustangclub.com

8)
Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hey, welcome to the board Derrick. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them. I'm sure someone will know the answer that you're looking for. Just dont ask Brent (a232stang) anything... he's still stock :rolleyes: :D 8) :mrgreen: Just kidding Brent!! :D

·
11,873 Posts
Rellik said:
Hey, welcome to the board Derrick. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them. I'm sure someone will know the answer that you're looking for. Just dont ask Brent (a232stang) anything... he's still stock :rolleyes: :D 8) :mrgreen: Just kidding Brent!! :D
:rolleyes: :fu: :mrgreen:

·
11,873 Posts
Hey, welcome to the board Derrick. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask them. I'm sure someone will know the answer that you're looking for. Just dont ask Brent (a232stang) anything... he's still stock Just kidding Brent!!
"Dude, you got owned by a truck, thats Horrible" :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 20 of 24 Posts