Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a really good deal on an Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake manifold with a 75mm Edlebrock throttle body. I know this intake manifold won't work with stock heads, so I was just curious as to what heads you guys would suggest getting. I'm not concerned about price, just performance. Also, would other mods I am getting change what heads would be best for my setup?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I run trickflow twisted wedge fast cast heads and a f303 cam and love them. I have the same intake and throttlebody, 24lb inj., 76mm pro m bullit mass air meter and custom tune and have 365 at the crank. Its a daily driver with a/c and is very streetable. Thats my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Awesome! Those are the ones I will probably go with then!
Yea I'm running the performer heads and ported/polished performer intake manifold , trickflow stage 1 cam with 1.7 rrs

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Yea I'm running the performer heads and ported/polished performer intake manifold , trickflow stage 1 cam with 1.7 rrs
I'm dynoed at 310rwhp with a 308 shortblock and all supporting mods

·
Registered
861 Posts
He messed up his interior because he loves peanut butter but makes a mess... he wants to fix it lol. Late model resto and pretty much any mustang website has interior carpet kits, you can get seats from almost any mustang and swap em in. Or get some racing seats!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He messed up his interior because he loves peanut butter but makes a mess... he wants to fix it lol. Late model resto and pretty much any mustang website has interior carpet kits, you can get seats from almost any mustang and swap em in. Or get some racing seats!
How the hell did you understand that?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I'm dynoed at 310rwhp with a 308 shortblock and all supporting mods
By supporting mods you mean?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
How the hell did you understand that?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

By supporting mods you mean?
My supporting mods I mean with my Heads, Intake and Cam, I'm using JLT cai, 75mm throttle body, 80mm mass Air, 30lb injectors, 1in intake manifold spacer to clear my valve covers , 1.7 rocker arms , BBK equal Length headers, Bassani O/R x-pipe, 40 series Flowmaster , all if that support the larger airflow from the better heads and intake, ad with the dyno tune you get every possible horsepower out of your HCI!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I speak idiot lol :D
Hahah, I laughed when I read that!

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

My supporting mods I mean with my Heads, Intake and Cam, I'm using JLT cai, 75mm throttle body, 80mm mass Air, 30lb injectors, 1in intake manifold spacer to clear my valve covers , 1.7 rocker arms , BBK equal Length headers, Bassani O/R x-pipe, 40 series Flowmaster , all if that support the larger airflow from the better heads and intake, ad with the dyno tune you get every possible horsepower out of your HCI!!
Gotcha. What brand injectors are you running? And also, do you have short tube or long tube headers?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hahah, I laughed when I read that!

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Gotcha. What brand injectors are you running? And also, do you have short tube or long tube headers?
Ford Racing injectors and right now I have equal length shorties but this spring I'm switching to long tubes !

·
Registered
201 Posts
WhiteCobra94 said:
Ford Racing injectors and right now I have equal length shorties but this spring I'm switching to long tubes !
If they're the bbk equal lengths, would you mind letting me know when you get rid of them? I wouldn't mind picking them up for a decent price. If you've been using them with your h/c/i setup, they should work for my application as well.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
If they're the bbk equal lengths, would you mind letting me know when you get rid of them? I wouldn't mind picking them up for a decent price. If you've been using them with your h/c/i setup, they should work for my application as well.
Yea deff , car is packed away and covered till spring, headers only have 234 miles on them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts