Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jut bought my 1999 Ford mustang GT. it has so much more horse power than my 1993 fox body did. I love this car haha. Everything about it. It's so clean on the inside and sounds so mean. Thank you ford for creating the best cars out there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Barrett775 said:
I jut bought my 1999 Ford mustang GT. it has so much more horse power than my 1993 fox body did. I love this car haha. Everything about it. It's so clean on the inside and sounds so mean. Thank you ford for creating the best cars out there.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome! She looks really nice and clean :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I feel like something this beautiful deserves a name. But the only thing that pops into my head is Black Momba lol

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Welcome!!!

Cool name if my car was black ... I would like her name to either be midnight or black magic lol

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lower her and ditch those headlights (just my opinion) but other than that,she's clean.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
DDTCM said:
Welcome aboard. Lower her and ditch those headlights (just my opinion) but other than that,she's clean.
I agree and maybe fix that passenger side tail pipe :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nate98stang said:
I agree and maybe fix that passenger side tail pipe :p
The tail pipe does need to be fixed. I gotta wait until pay day to fix that but I alike the head lights haha. They make it look cool to me. Ad it's already pretty low haha maybe a few inches between the bottom and the ground. It's not really practice to lower it here in Wyoming too much with my luck ill get stuck coming out of a parking lot lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Haha I love the headlights. They make it look more aggressive to me. But the lowering it I'm not sure it's already pretty low to the ground to begin with haha. Only 2 or 3 inches off the ground.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Barrett775 said:
The tail pipe does need to be fixed. I gotta wait until pay day to fix that but I alike the head lights haha. They make it look cool to me. Ad it's already pretty low haha maybe a few inches between the bottom and the ground. It's not really practice to lower it here in Wyoming too much with my luck ill get stuck coming out of a parking lot lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Haha I love the headlights. They make it look more aggressive to me. But the lowering it I'm not sure it's already pretty low to the ground to begin with haha. Only 2 or 3 inches off the ground.
If u like em keep em bro :) and yea I saw the driver pipe then looked over and was like Huston we have a problem ha but I hear ya I have springs to lower my car but with my front bumper I fear it's too low so I'm just gonna sell them

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figured out why that exhaust is stick there it needs to be replaced. That pipe is kind of bent on the curve coming over the back end. I need to replace that pipe. Gonna start looking for a new pipe or maybe a new exhaust something meaner haha. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Barrett775 said:
I figured out why that exhaust is stick there it needs to be replaced. That pipe is kind of bent on the curve coming over the back end. I need to replace that pipe. Gonna start looking for a new pipe or maybe a new exhaust something meaner haha. Any suggestions?
I'd do a Borla cat back I've always wanted it but too expensive for me lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nate98stang said:
I'd do a Borla cat back I've always wanted it but too expensive for me lol
I'm going to do a violator cutback exhaust. Only 419.99 on American muscle with free same day shipping.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Barrett775 said:
I'm going to do a violator cutback exhaust. Only 419.99 on American muscle with free same day shipping.
Nice I liked the flownaster catback I had on my 98 a lot

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mymustang said:
she looks great,,i know you have to be careful when shes lowered ,,but mustangs look cool when the wheel fills up the wheel well..
Yes they do haha my friend had a 2001 that was lowered but here rims and tires were too big and rubbed the wheel well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts