Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2011 v6 a few months ago. Love it just need some help on what to do to make it custom! I'm gettin 20% tint Monday but need way more options.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Welcome aboard! Their are a lot of customizing options for your model. Do you wanna go for manly appearance or performance? Or a little bit of both? Lol, I'd say check out AmericanMuscle.com. You can definitely get an idea of what direction you want to go after browsing through their site. Let us know what you like and we'll be glad to give you advice if you need it! Good luck! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i just basically want to do both...lol. want to work with appearance first then performance. Because its a 1000000% in both, just want to make it mine since everyone is getting one! Here she is!

ForumRunner_20111202_000952.png

ForumRunner_20111202_000921.png

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Yes, indeed! Black is an awesome choice. How do you feel about lowering it? You would gain looks and handling! Twice the bang for your buck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking bout doing rally stripes, upgrading the stereo (need advice on what to update to), and adding remote start cause here its nicee to have! Also any one know how to make it so when you punch the gas at a stop light, theres no pause..i want that get up & go tire screamin'!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts