Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. And to eventually show off my '13 Shelby GT500 Cobra.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have a hand full of pics, but I have to figure out how this site works and where to put the pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the welcome! :)

I think I've figured out how/where to put pics. And I've put a few up in the photos section on my profile. She's a beauty!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
SA WHN said:
Thanks everyone for the welcome! :)

I think I've figured out how/where to put pics. And I've put a few up in the photos section on my profile. She's a beauty!
Welcome.

Make sure to add pics to your "garage" and album. Us mobile app stalkers can only see your albums on the mobile ME app.

You'll need to use a PC to upload pics to the garage.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome! I want your car by the way! Lol... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Venomouz831 said:
Looked at ure pics and it's beautiful! What does ure plate say
It says "Say When". And thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

nhcowboy said:
Welcome.

Make sure to add pics to your "garage" and album. Us mobile app stalkers can only see your albums on the mobile ME app.

You'll need to use a PC to upload pics to the garage.
Thanks for the tip!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

bluemonster13 said:
Welcome! I want your car by the way! Lol... :)
Thank you! Glad you like it!

·
Registered
453 Posts
SA WHN said:
It says "Say When". And thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Thanks for the tip!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Thank you! Glad you like it!
Don't get me wrong I love my 13' 5,0 but I saw a black 13' GT500 last month at a car show I was in and was drooling. The Shelby has always been my all time favorite car.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
SA WHN said:
It says "Say When".
I'm how about NEVER! Hahaha
As if the car wasn't intimidating enough already. :headbang:

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Matte black stripes? Geez that is F-ing hawt! You must drive the guys crazy with all that awesomeness. :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi and welcome to Mustang Evolution! I too have to agree, she is beautiful!

<I'm laughing>Just a few moments ago, my husband, said to me. "Are you looking at one of Shelby's mustangs?" I almost dropped my tablet because he was in another room. I wanted to tell him no, instead I asked why? He said, because I can tell! And started laughing again!

He knows, I am waiting for the 2014 to get mine. But, I'll admit, looking at yours and others on this site, I'm not sure if I'll make it another year...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome on board - and excellent taste! I got my all black 2013 Shelby just 8 weeks or so ago. I know the pride and thrill experience you are going through right now!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts