Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here and I was just looking for some advice as I am thinking of either getting a single flowmaster super 44, or a single flowmaster 40 series. I have a 2010 and my entire exhaust system is stock and I was just looking to get a new muffler. Despite this, would there still be a significant sound increase in either of the flowmasters? Also, which do you guys prefer? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new here and I was just looking for some advice as I am thinking of either getting a single flowmaster super 44, or a single flowmaster 40 series. I have a 2010 and my entire exhaust system is stock and I was just looking to get a new muffler. Despite this, would there still be a significant sound increase in either of the flowmasters? Also, which do you guys prefer? Thanks a lot!
I would recommend u getting a dual exhaust bro

·
Registered
79 Posts
^+1

I have a 2010 as well and I went with the ford racing power pack: dual exhaust conversion. The restrictive Y-pipe is horrible, just get a dual exhaust system. You'll love the sound an X-pipe and two mufflers makes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had a magna flow on mine and I was satisfied.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts