Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing blackout theme while waiting for my wheels gt500 black from am..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nice and scattered.
Grill looks good

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys appreciate it, i was wondering i have a c-stripe on the side and its metallic silver, i was wondering if i should just leave it silver and not black? Since il be doing a black theme. Thanks

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please post after u get the wheels I just ordered those and tires and lowering springs. My concern is if they will fix with a 1.5 in drop
Sure after i installed it il post it here.. Hopefully will get it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gonna look nasty u lowered it or stock
No i didnt lower it cos my garage is up hill dont wanna have clearance trouble, thats why i bought the wheels so it will look lowered at least.. Lol.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I like the grille.

I just have to ask; why didn't you dip out the pony if you're doing a blackout/murdered-out theme?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
No i didnt lower it cos my garage is up hill dont wanna have clearance trouble, thats why i bought the wheels so it will look lowered at least.. Lol.
for the love of god lower it lol....you'll learn to drive at angles it's not that hard :good:

as for your stripe if you're blacking everything out then yeah i'd do the stripe too

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the grille.

I just have to ask; why didn't you dip out the pony if you're doing a blackout/murdered-out theme?
I dont know i just thought if i left the emblem as it is it will stand out. Good question though.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

for the love of god lower it lol....you'll learn to drive at angles it's not that hard :good:

as for your stripe if you're blacking everything out then yeah i'd do the stripe too
My driveway is horrible i cant lower it, i would like too. I tried to blackened the stripe lastnight with the dip but it wont work with decals on it, for some reason it wont stick. Is anybody know why?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts