Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm having some trouble deciding which hood to put on my my car..I can't decide between the super snake hood or the classic 4 inch cowl hood..can you guys help me out?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CPauley said:
Ok so I'm having some trouble deciding which hood to put on my my car..I can't decide between the super snake hood or the classic 4 inch cowl hood..can you guys help me out?
I don't have a picture of a cowl hood but there's one of the super snake hood

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I personally like the cowl hoods better they just look more aggressive, but tht ss hood doesn't look bad at all as long as you have something added to youre front bumper or an aftermarket bumper

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
The 4" Hood looks too big in person... I'd go w a 3" or 2.5"

I also like the 03 cobra Hood but the one that has flush inset vents

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Venomouz831 said:
I personally like the cowl hoods better they just look more aggressive, but tht ss hood doesn't look bad at all as long as you have something added to youre front bumper or an aftermarket bumper
Yeah I'm getting a chin spoiler too an there's not really a bumper I like..I dont like copying bumpers or sideskirts off of roush or saleen but hoods and spoilers are different..and I've been leaning towards the cowl but I'm on the line between the teo

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Silversky545 said:
The 4" Hood looks too big in person... I'd go w a 3" or 2.5"

I also like the 03 cobra Hood but the one that has flush inset vents
I've never seen it in person..where I live there's not too many modded stangs runnin around other than performance..I'm happy with the performance of my car for now, I just want that wow factor and stand out from everybody

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
CPauley said:
Yeah I'm getting a chin spoiler too an there's not really a bumper I like..I dont like copying bumpers or sideskirts off of roush or saleen but hoods and spoilers are different..and I've been leaning towards the cowl but I'm on the line between the teo

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

I've never seen it in person..where I live there's not too many modded stangs runnin around other than performance..I'm happy with the performance of my car for now, I just want that wow factor and stand out from everybody
Ok. Well really you can ask for all the opinions ou want but it really matters what you really want. I was between the cowl hood and saleen extractor hood and I chose the cowl because I liked it better and felt it was more aggressive

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think it depends on the look you are going for. I think both are sweet, but I think the cowl gives it more of an old school muscle feel. I agree with Silver though, 4 is a bit much. It doesn't cut down are your vision much, but it feels like it does. I'd do the 3". Just my opinion. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Do the 3 inch Cowl, 4 might be a little too big. Im getting the 3 inch cowl from AM in a couple of months.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your thoughts! I think I'm gunna go with the cowl! I'll put up pictures when she's done!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts