Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Forum Car Trader
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just was gonna let those who know me " wait I'm the king ***** who doesn't know me lol jk" that I took the leap and traded my 1990 supercharged GT!!! wow crazy huh but for what you say!! Well here is a small peek!!
Don't drool on yalls pc's and phones..

Attachments

·
Banned
8,044 Posts

·
Lorraine's driver
8,196 Posts
Pics are great, you'll have to give us some more detail later. A notch with a ton a power, what else can you say...:banana:

·
Forum Car Trader
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has everything!!! Tubular front end with adjustable Lakewood coil-overs front and rear tons of suspension mods.. A badass 4 wheel disc brake setup I need to get the wheels off and get pics. The guy had over 17k invested.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Hey guys just was gonna let those who know me " wait I'm the king ***** who doesn't know me lol jk" that I took the leap and traded my 1990 supercharged GT!!! wow crazy huh but for what you say!! Well here is a small peek!!
Don't drool on yalls pc's and phones..
:eek: Nice, I wish you luck with it. :good:

·
Registered
134 Posts
What's the setup? Obviously a TT 4.6... But what else is done motor wise? And what size turbo's? How much boost? Come on man! You should have known this is info we wanted from the get go!

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
rwsmith3623 said:
What's the setup? Obviously a TT 4.6... But what else is done motor wise? And what size turbo's? How much boost? Come on man! You should have known this is info we wanted from the get go!
He's got more info over in the Dreamweaver thread. :good:

·
Forum Car Trader
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a lil more.

The front and back leather seats are out a a 02 mustang, motor is a 4.6 2valve out of a 02 mustang, motor was just freshly rebuilt has about 100 miles on it if that, block was bored .30 over all new fully forged rotating manley assembly h beam rods, heads were stage 2 patriots he had them worked to stage 3s everything in the heads are brand new small blower cams cant reallly hear them and dont have the specs on them, edlebrock intake with elbow msd coilpacks sct big mass air, aeromotive full fuel system with a1000 pump,steeda fuel rails, twin 60mm precision turbos (not ball bearing)brand new has a built c4 with about 500 miles, 10 point pre made cage for the car will install soon! Etc...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Looks good i'm planing on a hx35 powered 5.0 after i get tired of the 4 banger

1 - 20 of 51 Posts