Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ran across a new genesis 3.6L and all I have to say is where did this car come from!? It sounded nasty! Like my 5.0 might have its hands full trying to run it down. Has anyone seen these things in action. What kind of times do they run?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
My friend has the 3.6 and it is pretty sick car got to drive it around a couple time it has like a little over 300 horsepower ill post a pic of his car when I get a chance

image-50448338.jpg

He has a new hood and front bumper that are grey and black has a cai and cat back sounds pretty mean

·
Registered
472 Posts
Adogg said:
My friend has the 3.6 and it is pretty sick car got to drive it around a couple time it has like a little over 300 horsepower ill post a pic of his car when I get a chance
You think it can take out a 10 GT

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
LMNO said:
You think it can take out a 10 GT
Probably not it is surprisingly heavy car so there isn't much of a weight difference but don't get me wrong they can def run with alot of mustangs

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adogg said:
Probably not it is surprisingly heavy car so there isn't much of a weight difference but don't get me wrong they can def run with alot of mustangs
Did not see that comming! I figured it would have me beat by at least 600lbs

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Delta vt said:
Did not see that comming! I figured it would have me beat by at least 600lbs
Yea I think there are 3500 pounds I don't know how much ur car weights but thought that was a lot for a car with only 300 horse power

·
Registered
160 Posts
The Genesis is a nice little car :) Though I don't see as many of the new ones on the road as I do the 2010 models. My bro drives the 315hp V6. Probably one of the best cars Hyundai has ever made.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The 2013's make 348/300 I think, my friend just bought the 3.8 r-spec. He's run a 13.9 so far with a 2.2 60 ft

They're a pretty fun car to drive

·
Registered
367 Posts
hold on.. do you mean the genesis coupe or straight up genesis?? ha two totally different cars.. my dad works for Hyundai and the Genesis is a blast, 8speed auto, the nicest ride I've felt and he's worked for Lexus, BMW, and Porsche!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts