Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me your opinions? I am thinking of painting the inside part of my rim red so it gives it a red glow to it you won't ever really see it intell you get close and look in the Tim what you think?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I was thinking that but my rims look great with my car color and I don't want black rims cause everyone with red goes black? But what you think of that idea guys?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Do it :good: I think it will look bad a$$ :)

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
So you basically want to do this only in red and on your stock anthracite wheels.

I think it would look alright, but it would pop more against a black wheel and that's why everyone is suggesting black. Can't quite grasp how good red and gray would look.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Maybe its just me having a dumb idea.....but y not have black rims with red pinstripong outlining the spokes on the rim?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sonicpony03 said:
So you basically want to do this only in red and on your stock anthracite wheels.

I think it would look alright, but it would pop more against a black wheel and that's why everyone is suggesting black. Can't quite grasp how good red and gray would look.
No not that like if you take off your wheel and you look at the back of the wheel were the tire sits on in there paint red.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Silly question what type of rims are they?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bullits but I think I'm going to do the Back of the rim red and if I don't like it I'll do it black. Then I'll experiment with doing the wheels black.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Bullits but I think I'm going to do the Back of the rim red and if I don't like it I'll do it black. Then I'll experiment with doing the wheels black.
i think you're idea would be nice...if you want to test the look buy a can of red plastidip and try it out...if you hate it you can peel it right off :good:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts