Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Anybody know if I can do any tweaks or tips to add some hp everything in my car is stock cuz I just started
welcome Jorge, we have the same year and model, as well as color! Here is what I've done to mine so far... CAI (cold air intake), Flowmaster 40 catless divorced dual exhaust, and some appearance mods. I plan on getting a tune next, and start saving for some new rear differental gears. It all depends on how much you want to spend as well.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Jorge Hernandez said:
Anybody know if I can do any tweaks or tips to add some hp everything in my car is stock cuz I just started
Honestly a trade in for a gt would be the best

·
Registered
654 Posts
Honestly a trade in for a gt would be the best
he didn't say anything bout a GT.. Not everyone wants to hear when they ask a question oh just get a v8.. Some actually like there v6.. to the OP dude there are alot of things you can do visually and performance wise.. Windstar upper.. Cold air.. exhaust .. Tuner.. that be a great starting basis.. Or Just depends on what you want.. NA "naturally aspired" or a FI " forced induction" build in the long run.. Generally FI such as turbo or superchargers or pro chargers are the easiest ways for performance but don't go crazy on stock internals... Stock setup can handle a boost up to 11lbs but wouldn't go over 8..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And my budget right now is pretty low. I just got fired and I wasted all my money on buying this car and the rims plus sound system. Should I sell the rims and sound system?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's cuz I was trying to race my friend last time but my car was a bit heavy cuz the rims are pretty heavy and the souns system is to I have 3 amps all about 2000 wats and a box with two 16' speakers

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I agree if power is what you want save for a GT....been there done that so i dont blame other guy for saying that. Now since your budget is nearly zero lets see those wheels...could be a good idea to sell depending on what they are

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Oh yea sell them. Those are definately not what you want if you're looking for more power. 18's is the biggest you should get

1 - 20 of 51 Posts