Gears, Tune and Headers.:good:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Darker tint. Good for a solid 8 rwhp.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Should not ask redundant questions, if you have a redundant question give more details on what your looking for and why... I was going to give u a hard time for asking a question that is asked everyday... but I decided not to be mean because I'm n a good mood lol

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Haha @ Willy... u know I make you laugh in one way or the other... either u laugh at me or w me either way I entertain the masses... except the mods... they hate me: -)

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Silversky545 said:
Should not ask redundant questions, if you have a redundant question give more details on what your looking for and why... I was going to give u a hard time for asking a question that is asked everyday... but I decided not to be mean because I'm n a good mood lol

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Haha @ Willy... u know I make you laugh in one way or the other... either u laugh at me or w me either way I entertain the masses... except the mods... they hate me: -)
Well for some of us that aren't on here EVERYDAY it mite just be a simple question for someone willing to answer it .
But I'm in a good mood so well leave it at that lol

·
Registered
307 Posts
Chris_L said:
Well for some of us that aren't on here EVERYDAY it mite just be a simple question for someone willing to answer it .
But I'm in a good mood so well leave it at that lol
There is that "search" feature that everyone keeps talking about lol may not hurt to look into it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
I'm on here everyday because I poop allot
I'm on here all the time because my job is really boring.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@silver hahaha thats a very good point can't hate on that lol

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Me too Ben that's why I'm only on here at night lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts