Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
There is Garden State Regional Mustang Club, which consists mostly of parking lot displays,
and NJStangers, which has it's own forums. We had a meet in Bordentown this past weekend, unfortunately, it was cut short , because the lot was overwhelmed with over 100 Mustangs. Google NJStangers.org, and join the forums, for information on events hosted by us and others. Last year we went to American Muscle show in Pa. with over 70 cars strong cruising down the Turnpike.

·
Registered
562 Posts
There is Garden State Regional Mustang Club, which consists mostly of parking lot displays,
and NJStangers, which has it's own forums. We had a meet in Bordentown this past weekend, unfortunately, it was cut short , because the lot was overwhelmed with over 100 Mustangs. Google NJStangers.org, and join the forums, for information on events hosted by us and others. Last year we went to American Muscle show in Pa. with over 70 cars strong cruising down the Turnpike.
We got biggest club I believe to correct?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Awesome, I'm gonna join. Do you guys ever get together to rent a track? I'd love to run on the NJMP road course in Millville.
One of our members, is affiliated with the track if I am not mistaken, when and if you join, reach out to member Gbech, I purchased my Springs through him, and he was also at our last meet this past weekend. I am not sure of the details, but I believe he is in some way associated with the track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts