Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing LCAs from Freedom Racing (http://www.shopfreedomracing.com/Premium-Lower-Control-Arms-2005-2013-Mustang-FRST-9002.htm) and Whiteline rear sway bar (http://www.americanmuscle.com/whiteline-hd-adj-rearswaybar-0513.html).
I'm really impressed so far with fit and finish. I took it for a test drive and there's a little squeak, but I'm hoping that its just getting broken in. Really launches hard and keeps planted through second now where before I got a lot of hop and spin.
If your considering LCAs check Freedom Racing out, they don't have UCAs for the 11+ yet, but they said they will soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just finished installing LCAs from Freedom Racing (Lower Control Arms - 2005-2013 Mustang V6 GT GT500) and Whiteline rear sway bar (Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Mustang Rear Sway Bar (05-13 All) BFR65Z - Free Shipping!).
I'm really impressed so far with fit and finish. I took it for a test drive and there's a little squeak, but I'm hoping that its just getting broken in. Really launches hard and keeps planted through second now where before I got a lot of hop and spin.
If your considering LCAs check Freedom Racing out, they don't have UCAs for the 11+ yet, but they said they will soon.
doug5.0,

Good choice going with Whiteline. They're my new favorite suspension company (well one of my favorites hah). Gotta love their rear sway bar's for being able to tighten up the ride so well. I'm glad you're enjoying no longer dealing with wheel hop, just about any aftermarket LCA makes a drastic difference.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Shane

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Just finished installing LCAs from Freedom Racing (Lower Control Arms - 2005-2013 Mustang V6 GT GT500) and Whiteline rear sway bar (Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Mustang Rear Sway Bar (05-13 All) BFR65Z - Free Shipping!).
Looks like Shane already got to you! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doug5.0,

Good choice going with Whiteline. They're my new favorite suspension company (well one of my favorites hah). Gotta love their rear sway bar's for being able to tighten up the ride so well. I'm glad you're enjoying no longer dealing with wheel hop, just about any aftermarket LCA makes a drastic difference.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Shane
Whiteline was great to assemble, got the kit from you guys at AM. Great price with fast delivery! Next is front sway bar! You guys are awesome!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Whiteline was great to assemble, got the kit from you guys at AM. Great price with fast delivery! Next is front sway bar! You guys are awesome!
Thanks for your support Doug! Glad you're the rear sway-bar was an easy assembly. Adding a front sway-bar should really tighten up your cornering!

Shane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts