Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to putting on my chin spoiler. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks, should have my new grille on next week to finish up the front
Looks great.. But can someone tell New York that neon yellow/orange plates are hideous?? Unless your car came in that color... In that case, it would look sick!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great.. But can someone tell New York that neon yellow/orange plates are hideous?? Unless your car came in that color... In that case, it would look sick!!!
Lol tell me about it... That's why I have white custom ones coming soon.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mine are partially pink. My DL is pink. Thank you Ohio.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Looks awesome! I especially like the Boss STB painted to match your factory Deep Impact Blue. Great work with this thing!

Shane

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks awesome! I especially like the Boss STB painted to match your factory Deep Impact Blue. Great work with this thing!

Shane
Thanks, AM should offer color match STB's since you do in house painting anyway. I feel like it would be a popular item with people who purchased the 302 intake manifold and need to get a different STB.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks, AM should offer color match STB's since you do in house painting anyway. I feel like it would be a popular item with people who purchased the 302 intake manifold and need to get a different STB.
That's not a bad idea. I like the suggestion! I'll bring this up in my next products suggestions meeting and see if something comes from it.

Shane

·
Registered
99 Posts
What does the chin spoiler accomplish other than cosmetic? Does it help airflow/gpm? I am new to this, looking to help the gpm on my 13 GT500 cs.
Thanks,
Love the look, by the way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts