Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a copy of our new logo.
Many of you may still not like it, but it is much cleaner and given our plans in the future we really needed this.

So here it is and tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ummmm yeah..... :wtf: outstanding :wtf: did u make it in MSpaint, the quality looks horrible, no offense, thatst just what came to mind

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here its the same colors, same outline, tried to make it same size,
tried to mimick the same font. Didnt try to do anything different, or extravagant, just wanted to make it smooth looking but like how you have your logo.
PM me if you want it changed or ect.

Use it if you want to. Just trying to help.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ill Make you guys a logo, here is a quick one of the one you made, yes the quaility is bad, but Ill try to make a good logo or whatever you want

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
And inside the letters is different 232 stangs, it would look better bigger :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
kinda simple isn't it... i like white95's rendition though... but try this...

extreme
effects

^use the block letters, make them a bit bigger... then use white95's idea of putting pics of cars inside the letters...

it'd be tight

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Thats what I want to do, I dont have the block Letter font, If they sent it to me I can make a Baddass Logo

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those do look good. I can see if we can use the first one if the letter could be made less "bubbly" if that makes sense.

Also the logo with the cars inside of them also looks kick ass, but I don't think it would look good as an official logo. After all it has to be transfered to business cards, T-shirts and other things like that. But for various uses on the site it would look damn nice.

Keep it up if you feel like it. Maybe we can use it in the upcomming calender!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ill try to come up with some stuff

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Those do look good. I can see if we can use the first one if the letter could be made less "bubbly" if that makes sense.

Also the logo with the cars inside of them also looks kick ass, but I don't think it would look good as an official logo. After all it has to be transfered to business cards, T-shirts and other things like that. But for various uses on the site it would look damn nice.

Keep it up if you feel like it. Maybe we can use it in the upcomming calender!
^on business cards, it's true that the cars wouldn't fit in the letters, but on a tshirt it shouldn't be a problem... if you put "extreme" on one line in large letters, and "effects below it in slightly larger letters, then you can put pretty much anything in the letters... and having the pictures of the mustangs in the letters would be significant, since you specialize in mustang performance, then having one or more mustangs in your logo makes good business sense... especially with tshirts, the detail available with a silkscreened tshirt is pretty high, so it would look nice...

just some thoughts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please help me. This is the only kind of sig I could make. I have the older ones but since the logo is different I thought it would be stupid. Our "graphic" guy won't be in for 2 weeks and I can't stand what I made. Please help me.

Anything would be better than this one.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Did it in like 10 Min, If had had better fonts and pictures it would be better

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, if you make things like that in just 10 min, imagine if you actually took your time. I do like that much better than mine.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
If I take my time, I can do alot better, but with all my work, I never have a lot of time, only at night

1 - 20 of 20 Posts