Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to see you got another front bumper!
Yes! Shop paid 762 for this one shipped to my door lol I mean they lost it they had a paid what ever right

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

01 Cobra Bumper ?
Yes ....
01 front
04 rear I'm getting the COBRA filled in
04 side skirts
Bullitt scoops
And I have my 04 mach 1 shaker sitting I'm my garage just waiting to get a hood but I can get that on my color so no rush for that

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

You making it a cobra clone?
I guess yea It'll be a mix of everything

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
K I got another one too let me check.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Did you check abcexclusive.com

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where did u find the 01 cobra bumper ive been looking forever?
I got it from another member here, I believe it was offered to you too a long time ago his screen name is 1996mustang well it was his brothers... The bumper was 400 brand new with fog bezels but I told him to ship it thru ups just to get it faster and they charge him around 300 just for shipping lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Try keystone in Bristol tenn

888 399 8533
I looked for almost 1yr till I finally got my hands on one but then stupid shop lost it... I check every single possible place to see if they would have it but no luck even shop spent 1 month trying to find me on and no luck till I told them about 1996mustang brother
They could've got it for cheaper if would wanted to but manager store didn't help at all he was an @$$ the whole time

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yea I was ready to buy it but he never contacted me again. Oh well $300 for shopping! No he jipped you. You can ship stuff like that for $100 just dont go through fed ex or ups. Postal service is always the cheapest.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea I was ready to buy it but he never contacted me again. Oh well $300 for shopping! No he jipped you. You can ship stuff like that for $100 just dont go through fed ex or ups. Postal service is always the cheapest.
The box was too large for usps and I told him to do it thru ups or FedEx since I wasn't gonna pay out of my pocket

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
For misunderstood here i did not jip him. I did thru fed ex or ups cause he asked to since the shop was taking the full blunt of the bumper that they had thrown away and it is their fault in doing so. Plus i gave him exact quotes from the place we were shipping it from and was handled accordingly and promptly as well as he was updated the whole way thru. Just clarifying my name on here if anyone assumed otherwise.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
For misunderstood here i did not jip him. I did thru fed ex or ups cause he asked to since the shop was taking the full blunt of the bumper that they had thrown away and it is their fault in doing so. Plus i gave him exact quotes from the place we were shipping it from and was handled accordingly and promptly as well as he was updated the whole way thru. Just clarifying my name on here if anyone assumed otherwise.
That is 100% true... Thanks again for everything! Great people to do business with

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
if it's not painted yet consider having the rear filled so the cobra is shaved off...a sexy GT is one thing but a GT saying cobra is just wrong :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts