Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about the SR lowering springs for sale on American Muscle. I'm really considering buying them.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
What does everyone think about the SR lowering springs for sale on American Muscle. I'm really considering buying them.
I'm a huge fan of the SR Product line. For the Price and Quality of the product, you really can't beat it! Installing a set of SR Performance Standard Rate Springs will lower your Mustang's center of gravity, which will reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners, and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. SR Performance Springs are great for daily driving, street, and even occasional track use.

I hope this helps! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's feedback on this product. Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance!

-Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Not a problem! We'd love to see some before and after photos. Check this one out from a customer of ours:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Oh you will they should be put on this weekend. I wouldn't get my parts from anywhere else.
Sounds Great! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the pictures of your car once you get everything installed

-Dan
I order mines last night also got a free sweater with a purchase of a gift card
Thank you for placing your order with us! Enjoy your parts and Sweatshirt. Definitely post up some pictures after you get everything installed, we'd love to check it out!

-Dan

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a huge fan of the SR Product line. For the Price and Quality of the product, you really can't beat it! Installing a set of SR Performance Standard Rate Springs will lower your Mustang's center of gravity, which will reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners, and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. SR Performance Springs are great for daily driving, street, and even occasional track use.

I hope this helps! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's feedback on this product. Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance!

-Dan
One question I do have is: do I need a spring press to get then put in?

·
Registered
344 Posts
You swore and the filter didn't catch it!

·
Registered
344 Posts
You are my new god!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds Great! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the pictures of your car once you get everything installed

-Dan

Thank you for placing your order with us! Enjoy your parts and Sweatshirt. Definitely post up some pictures after you get everything installed, we'd love to check it out!

-Dan
Got the before and after pics for you Dan.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts