Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, names JJ. Bought my 2013 mustang gt dec 5. love it love it love it. its the base model but performance package. brembos, 3.73s and some other stuff i cant think of right off hand. I already tinted the windows and had to do an exhaust swap right away. It was just to quiet. Ended up going with the Roush axle back for starters. I will change to full exhaust some day. but right now I'm still not over the sound the Roush makes. I had a 2001 Mustang GT with kenne bell supercharger and pretty much anything you could have ever wanted in a mustang. 427RWHP 390 TQ. it was fast. now im on to the new 5.0 goals, i wanna get a solid 550 RWHP and 500 TQ. more is fine with me. but right now im doing appearance mods. im from Illinois but live in SoCal. going back to illinois in a few months. My time with the Marine Corps is up and im getting out. Any quick ideas of what to do next? hit me up. Suspension is in the works. It rides like my friends raptor. haha.

btw: i would add pics. but idk how haha.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

I am originally from IL also. When I last lived there 18 yrs ago we didn't have inspection and if that is still true I would pick up a off road mid pipe for your car. The OR mid pipe shows some great gains with these cars,way more that a OR mid pipe on the previous 3V. OR mid pipe,tune,CAI will get you over 400 whp. Throw on full exhaust,Boss mani and a custom dyno tune and you could be in the range of 440whp.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome! And nice car!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the advice ddtcm.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
hi, & welcome to ME JJ

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the pics finally.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you. next is rims and tires(keeping these ones for the winter when i go back to illinois) then lowering. performance is last beings it already performs very very well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts