Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, I am a new member but not new to mustangs. I started out with a 1965 coupe, progressed into a 1982 GT then on to several more fox bodies, and a 1994 cobra.
I havent owned a mustang in several years but have purchased a rebuilder 2004 GT (light roll over) that i plan on building into a nice daily driver with a mild power adder.
Although I know the fox bodies/302HO's well, I have yet to venture into the 4.6 modular motor world, and I also know there are several differences, and it will require some help from a great forums such as this one.
what drew me to Mustang Evolution you may ask? well to be perfectly honest, the blue 2013 shelby GT 500 on your background had me from first site. (would love to one day own one of those).
I'll post pictures in my Garage, so everyone that wants to can keep up with my rebuild.
and thanks for such a great place to learn about the newer mustangs :)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
hello all, I am a new member but not new to mustangs. I started out with a 1965 coupe, progressed into a 1982 GT then on to several more fox bodies, and a 1994 cobra.
I havent owned a mustang in several years but have purchased a rebuilder 2004 GT (light roll over) that i plan on building into a nice daily driver with a mild power adder.
Although I know the fox bodies/302HO's well, I have yet to venture into the 4.6 modular motor world, and I also know there are several differences, and it will require some help from a great forums such as this one.
what drew me to Mustang Evolution you may ask? well to be perfectly honest, the blue 2013 shelby GT 500 on your background had me from first site. (would love to one day own one of those).
I'll post pictures in my Garage, so everyone that wants to can keep up with my rebuild.

what part of alabama are you from?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was in the mobile, al area for several years, now I live about 78 miles north of there in a small town named Coffeeville
thanks for all the welcomes

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Welcome to MustangEvo! Definitely post up some pictures of your Stang, We'd love to check it out.

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts