Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just policed up my 2013 Deep Impact Blue GT. Sweet ride and full of aloha. Looking forward to the time I ship her back to the mainland.

:headbang:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Awesome. Welcome.

In Hawaii, very few official police cars. Most officers get allowance for using their own vehicles as their personal patrol/police vehicles. You see some real cool rides. In Honolulu there is a real nice 300c SRT8 with black chrome rims as a police vehicle.

I would love to move there some day.

Here is a cool shot.

·
Registered
624 Posts
MELLOWYELLOW06 said:
Awesome. Welcome.

In Hawaii, very few official police cars. Most officers get allowance for using their own vehicles as their personal patrol/police vehicles. You see some real cool rides. In Honolulu there is a real nice 300c SRT8 with black chrome rims as a police vehicle.

I would love to move there some day.

Here is a cool shot.
Those are police cars?? If so I'm in the wrong state and wrong business. I would love to be driving my car all day. And get an allowance to do it. Hell I would be a taxi driver if I got to use my car and have an allowance for it. Haha.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Hello,

:welcome: to the Mustang Evolution forums!

Below are some links to help you get familiar with the ME forums and site rules.

Forum Main Page - Here you will find the layout of the forums. Note that the 1979-2014, Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT and the 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs forums are for "technical" discussions and questions.
The remaining forums are pretty much self explanatory, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of the moderators, administrators or post them in the ME Site Help & Feedback forum.

Community Rules - Here you will find a listing of the forum rules. Please take the time to read through them and familiarize yourself with them. They can be found at the bottom of the forum pages any time you want to review them.

We hope you enjoy your visits here. :good:
Site Administration, TH

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome! Great looking ride!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome

True should have avoided the military term, 30 years hard to break. For those not on the island the police have some hot rides here and they tend not to be Chevys unlike the the show (5-0). They should use real 5.0s. Hawaii is a mustang haven.

Mike:headbang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts