Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Ryan. I am a previous mustang owner (1999 red cobra) I now currently own a stupid scion Xb that I plan on selling as soon as I get my taxes. I am trying to buy a 2005-2009 somewhere close to Indiana. Ideally I would like something less than 14000 dollars I found a 2005 gt with 77000 miles for 11700 locally but the carfax has an accident listed on the report but it doesn't describe the accident should I be concerned about that? Sorry for rambling! I look forward to meeting other mustang enthusiasts and learning as much as I can!

·
Registered
74 Posts
new guy from Indiana

Hello everyone my name is Ryan. I am a previous mustang owner (1999 red cobra) I now currently own a stupid scion Xb that I plan on selling as soon as I get my taxes. I am trying to buy a 2005-2009 somewhere close to Indiana. Ideally I would like something less than 14000 dollars I found a 2005 gt with 77000 miles for 11700 locally but the carfax has an accident listed on the report but it doesn't describe the accident should I be concerned about that? Sorry for rambling! I look forward to meeting other mustang enthusiasts and learning as much as I can!
welcome friend! If u r worried about the car fax do one of 2 things- walk away and keep looking or ask owner to let u take it to a good mechanic and have it checked out- my other car ( mini Cooper just got into an accident but was repaired like new but car fax will show been in accident ) don't be in a hurry finding your next car I waited then found an 09 v6 with 27000 miles and paid only $17,500.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome friend! If u r worried about the car fax do one of 2 things- walk away and keep looking or ask owner to let u take it to a good mechanic and have it checked out- my other car ( mini Cooper just got into an accident but was repaired like new but car fax will show been in accident ) don't be in a hurry finding your next car I waited then found an 09 v6 with 27000 miles and paid only $17,500.
Thanks for the welcome! The car is being sold at a dealership and the salesman said I could take it to my personal mechanic so I just might do that! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Welcome I'm from Monticello IN. Where are you from

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome fellow Indy resident. In the summer check out the Greenwood area on Saturdays at a place called the Suds for hot rod hang outs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well, but everyone seems to be really helpful. I've ordered a mustang and I'm just waiting for it to come in. I live in Indiana as well, I'm in the Muncie area.

I've also heard greenwood is the place to be on the weekend, I love to look at hot rods and watch some good street racing!!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Welcome!!! What was your dream car of choice that you ordered?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mines nothing too special, I ordered a grabber blue V6 MCA edition mustang. I have a decent commute to work and needed something with good gas mileage. So at least it will be fun to drive there!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well, but everyone seems to be really helpful. I've ordered a mustang and I'm just waiting for it to come in. I live in Indiana as well, I'm in the Muncie area.

I've also heard greenwood is the place to be on the weekend, I love to look at hot rods and watch some good street racing!!
Yes I live near Greenwood and Saturdays from 4pm on at a drive in called The Suds is a cool hangout for muscle cars. Plenty of Mustangs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts