Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I'm Ian and I just joined today.

I just picked up my 3rd Mustang on Tuesday, a 2011 GT California Special in Grabber Blue. I purchased it with about 9400 miles on it, it's a 6-speed, and already has a Roush exhaust and aluminum 1-piece drive-shaft installed. I'm pretty excited to get to learn about these new 5.0 models, play with it in the garage, and see what I can do with it to make it my very own custom.

My past Mustangs have included a 1987 GT T-Top model in dark gray over silver ground effects, with chrome 5-star pony wheels on it.
My first car was an extremely unexcitng 1985 LX hatchback model, in primer, with a 2.3L and 4-speed transmission...which I paid for myself, so I really had a lot of love for at 16 years old.

Here's a pic of my old 87 GT:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I must say... That is a nice car! Want to know how I know? Cause I had one before I traded it in for my '13 Shelby. I wanted to keep it but couldn't afford both. I added racing stripes, back window louvers and the ATAK Borla exhaust. I'll post pics of it so you can see. :-D

Congrats and welcome! I'm new here also and so far so good.

image-3934333673.jpg

image-3259812033.jpg

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome. Nice looking car!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome! Where are you located at in Ohio? I live down around Athens.
I'm SE of Columbus in the Pickerington/Canal Winchester area.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice lookin ride, great reason to get rid of it too... A Shelby is about the only reason i'd get rid of mine, it's awesome, I love it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts