Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased my first Mustang ever; it is a 2013 GT. It's cloth interior with Recaro seats. It has the 3.73 rear gears, and Brembo brake package. I've plasti-dipped the hood vents, and installed a Hurst shifter.

I was on the forum before I purchased the car, and forgot to post an introduction after my purchase. Well, here she is:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Alloy wheel

Center console Vehicle Car Gear shift Steering wheel

Vehicle Car Family car Compact car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Beautiful! Man with tinted windows 20% all around I'd call that care DONE. It's near perfect!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, all!

The Race Red is definitely growing on me, but I really wanted the deeper blue. I'm totally happy with the red, now that I've got it.

I'll get the windows tinted one day. :) I've got the mod bug, so I'm sure I'll break down and tint 'em.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Thanks, all!

The Race Red is definitely growing on me, but I really wanted the deeper blue. I'm totally happy with the red, now that I've got it.

I'll get the windows tinted one day. :) I've got the mod bug, so I'm sure I'll break down and tint 'em.
Its one of the cheapest mods by far and it can make a crazy difference in how it looks :)

Careful with that mid bug. One of the symptoms is a massive shortage of cash!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its one of the cheapest mods by far and it can make a crazy difference in how it looks :)

Careful with that mid bug. One of the symptoms is a massive shortage of cash!
I'll definitely do it. Had to get my tag, title, and pay the tax today. That'll keep the mod bug away for about a month! Hah.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts