Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hola, im a reg over at Mustang World. i thought id come over here and check this site out. so far i like it :) . i just thought i toss out a couple of pics of my car for all to see.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice car, and welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
lookin good so far :) welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
maybe its just me, or do your headlights look REALLY clear, like perfect off the showroom floor. i give it a 8/10. thats dam good btw.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EclipseGSTdude said:
maybe its just me, or do your headlights look REALLY clear, like perfect off the showroom floor. i give it a 8/10. thats dam good btw.
thanx for the warm welcome guys. its nice to find a place with awesome people that you can give advice to, get advice from, and have fun with all at the same time.

anyway, yeah the headlights are super clear. my old headlights were yellow and had moisture all in them. i bought the diamond clear headlights and sidemarkers about a year ago, installed them, took care of them and they are by far the best looking thing i could have done to my car. i just installed sylvania silverstar bulbs in my sidemarkers this last weekend so that they look bluish during the day but light up amber. it was perfect because i am going with a blue/silver color scheme with my car (interior and exterior). so far i think it has turned out really nice. now i just need to get pics of my blue calipers posted so you guys can see those :D

·
11,873 Posts
Concordium said:
thanx for the warm welcome guys. its nice to find a place with awesome people that you can give advice to, get advice from, and have fun with all at the same time.

anyway, yeah the headlights are super clear. my old headlights were yellow and had moisture all in them. i bought the diamond clear headlights and sidemarkers about a year ago, installed them, took care of them and they are by far the best looking thing i could have done to my car. i just installed sylvania silverstar bulbs in my sidemarkers this last weekend so that they look bluish during the day but light up amber. it was perfect because i am going with a blue/silver color scheme with my car (interior and exterior). so far i think it has turned out really nice. now i just need to get pics of my blue calipers posted so you guys can see those :D
Do those light up everything good at night?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brent said:
Do those light up everything good at night?
much better than my old headlights did. but still not to their full potential. but once i get the sylvania's in there they will be lightin the road up very nicely :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dom said:
Needs rims. Like the FR500s. :D
werd. my rims suck. i also need a drop bad. i swear it looks like im about to go mudding in that thing :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts