Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from the new guy.

My son moved to Texas and needs a truck. Fortunately, I drive the truck he wants, so we are switching vehicles. He gets my new TRD Sport and I get his 2014 V6 6-Speed base model Mustang.

Now that I am a Mustang owner (this is my third Mustang, my first one was a 1965 GT, wish I still had it, I'd like to put some muscle on the car. With that said, I'd like to tune this one up as much as I can. I'm going to do a full color change wrap, redo the interior, add much nicer wheels and tire, install a cold air intake, and tweek the suspension.

I am going to muscle it up and keep it until his son or daughter is old enough to drive, then give it to them as a gift from grandpa.

I'd like to do a tune as well, but don't know which I should buy, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Old guy with a Mustang

· Administrator
1,654 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
If you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Someone will be along shortly, to offer advice.

· Registered
1,351 Posts
Welcome and Merry Christmas. We owned a 14 V6 PP. So much you can do to that car. Lots of tips on this forum for your specific car. We had a blast with ours. That little V6 has so much potential, and the handling of that car with minor mods is super, Welcome again and have fun. Dad got the better part of that trade.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and Merry Christmas. We owned a 14 V6 PP. So much you can do to that car. Lots of tips on this forum for your specific car. We had a blast with ours. That little V6 has so much potential, and the handling of that car with minor mods is super, Welcome again and have fun. Dad got the better part of that trade.
Thank you so much for the response. Ya, I think I got the better part of that deal, but ultimately the Mustang will always be his or his kids.

I look forward to the mods and making this pony all that it can be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts