Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone new to the forum here...Thanks for everyone that believes in helping newbies like me

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
As a newbie on this site...WELCOME

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys... I appreciate it...I got the originals tail lights but I am kind of growing fond of them ..a close pic will show the detail in them there fairly nice for alteeza style lights(that I normally don't like) but I keep them because there smoked or else they would already be gone...I don't like the clear headlights in it personally:. I would prefer smoked headlights more I think...but thanks for all the comments!!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Hey LaFollette, this is Tazewell Tn. Welcome to the forum! Beautiful pony! Give us a shout out when you get back on.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Thanks guys... I appreciate it...I got the originals tail lights but I am kind of growing fond of them ..a close pic will show the detail in them there fairly nice for alteeza style lights(that I normally don't like) but I keep them because there smoked or else they would already be gone...I don't like the clear headlights in it personally:. I would prefer smoked headlights more I think...but thanks for all the comments!!
I had a 97 cobra with smoked headlights, they really looked good against the red.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys.... I'm using the app for this forum and it doesn't keep track of any replies....Hey tazewell good to see a neighbor on here.., maybe catch ya at a red light one day lol ddont worry about me wanting to race unless Iam minus a woman HA! She frowns on that... LoL yours would eat mine anyways I'm sure lol... Of imagine those smoke headlights wud look good on the red... This car has aftermarket paint and I'm not sure how to go about finding out what color it is... To me it looks more like a tomato red than anything it's like almost orangish there's just one lil spot of overspray in the engine bay that says its not factory but its hard to explain how the color is anyways I need a touch up pen.. Dono how I'll ever find one but I do need it... I originally wanted a cobra as you spoke of but ya know beggars can't be choosers lol I traded a 97 z-71 ext cab 4x4 with a lil lift for the pony and I like it and all but it does need a few small issues addressed like heat shirk rattle..wheel bearing roar...rack and pinion leak.... Well now that I got into it I guess you wud say a new front end basically... The boy told me it has 4.10 gear and I believe it because its low geared as crap out on the freeways and I'm gettin better mileage in city than highway...I've read lots good things about the 3.73 so I think those will be in the works for spring weather OHH almost forgot she needs a pilot bearing (it's embarrassing) but overall it seems to be a good car beyond the small stuff I stated

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Damn autocorrect on this stupid iphone... Well ya get war I meant up there I guess HA!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts