Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... I'm coming over from 3.8mustang.com. Figured I might as well be a member both places. I look forward to posting 8)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
WELCOME GREG!! nice to have ya. what's youre AIM s/n btw, i dont have you on my list. mines SVT Brandon btw

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
First off welcome. second alex has a big ass gun so he gets a big avatar HAHAHHAAHa. Third email notification of posts is not working right now, Charles is suppose to be working on it. Fourth in your sig you say you have a fart pipe, is this true and if so why?????

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
fast64 said:
because he drives an Integra.
That should not matter what type of car he has!! A fart pipe is a fart pipe
Alex has a MX6 and no fartpipe. I dont see fart pipes on any real performance minded peoples cars only on wannabees

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude... it's a joke. I have a Tanabe Racing Medallion-style muffler, like the one Alex has hanging on his wall right now off his old Probe. It looks/sounds good. Alot of people here have heard/seen it :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, from the women of V6Stangs............... ;) although lately I think I'm the only one........dont know we'll see if the other's wake up

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi GSR guy, I'm that '00 green V6 you saw at that ghetto temple track a while back and you said you liked my car while you were pulling out and heading to the staging lanes. i'm the short one btw.

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
steph98v6 said:
Angel said:
Welcome, from the women of V6Stangs............... ;) although lately I think I'm the only one........dont know we'll see if the other's wake up
I'm still here.....kinda. :D

Welcome, BTW.
KINDA! :oops:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts