Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just bought my Mustang V6 a few weeks ago and have been looking for a forum and think ive found 1.
Got an 02 V6 with about 90,000 miles on it and its orange, got a turbo on it, lowered, awesome body kit dont see it many mustangs so its different, I wanna get some new rims may black or chrome not too sure yet though. My previous to rides before this were both honda civics but i feel as though this is gonna be a good fit for me.
Ill put a pick up soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Btw its just an ebay turbo nothing impressive but still hauls ass and the engine bay be a bit dirty to though... Got that rice and muscle appearance going to idk bout yall but im into those type of imports and imm gonna get some underglow next week to set it all off and turn some head

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Btw its just an ebay turbo nothing impressive but still hauls ass and the engine bay be a bit dirty to though... Got that rice and muscle appearance going to idk bout yall but im into those type of imports and imm gonna get some underglow next week to set it all off and turn some head
Have u replaced your muffler bearings if not u need to order some they will blow and cause boost leak

1 - 20 of 43 Posts