Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all fellow my mustang enthusiasts! I am the proud owner of a 2013, all black, Mustang GT. I bout it back in June, and recently had the Roush dual chamber axle backs put on it. It sounds wicked. Will post pics at later time.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Greetings to all fellow my mustang enthusiasts! I am the proud owner of a 2013, all black, Mustang GT. I bout it back in June, and recently had the Roush dual chamber axle backs put on it. It sounds wicked. Will post pics at later time.
Welcome... You bought THE only color!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hello & Welcome!!!

I have the same exhaust and love it as well! I bought mine used with the Roush already installed, it's what really pushed me over the edge to buy this car...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've only heard it drive off once when my brother drove it down the street, not too many people I trust with it, lol. We've got a circle road behind my work. I made a pretty hot lap around it and our two resident NASCAR nuts (I make three I guess) said it "sounded like NASCAR!" when I was on the far side. I love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts