Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Oh2freshstang 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I have spent most of my time before this over at the mustang source. Great guys. Looks like y'all have some good stuff too.

Anyways I've got a black 06 gt convertible. Mods are (if I remember correctly) CDC aggressive chin spoiler, black Shelby gt grille, clear turn signals, 2" cowl hood, painted red calipers, red pit stripes, terlingua race team sticker, side scoops, CDC light bar, gt500 rear wing and last and best sounding the borla/ford racing stingers.

Waiting to be put on are steeda ultralite springs, and koni strts are in the mail from American Muscle.

Here's some pics

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome to MustangEvolution! That's one sick S197, I love the color scheme.

A nice drop will definitely complete the look! Enjoy your Springs and Koni's :).

Feel free to hit me up anytime you have a question, need some assistance or just want to chat!

-Dan

#9 ·
Thanks Dan! I remember you from the other forum. You guys are a great company with fantastic customer service. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

very cool stang! are you thinking about doing any power mods?
Thank you all! There's some great cars from what I've already seen.

And yeah...? Don't I have enough stickers? Aren't my mufflers loud enough? Haha just joking. I have thought about them a long, long time, but it's my dd and I put quite a few miles on it. Maybe in the future, but no power mods for now. Shes fast enough for me

#14 ·
Oh! Forgot my new edge... First mustang I owned. Zinc yellow. Had a Mach 1 chin spoiler then I rear ended a guy bc a sheriff pulled out right in front of him to go chase someone down... Dang... But that means more mods so it had the cobra bumper when we sold it. Mach 1 styled hood stripe, Mach 1 style chrome wheels, eibach pro kit, tinted windows, wood grain kit on the inside, two 12" kenwood subs and amp in the trunk, tail light covers, and dual Mac exhaust that I ended up changing to single bc of the drone. I think that's about it other than the "mustang" tint over the 3rd brake light. Some of the only pics I have of it...

The black one is the one I posted originally (the one I have now) so that's how far it came!

Attachments

#22 ·
Yeah I get what you're saying. Over there I think they're a little bit older and cockier. Lots of exceptions though. A lot of them are very nice. This seems to be a younger crowd and with that more accepting of different styles and mods etc. they seem pretty set in their ways over on Tms, but they're are a lot of killer cars too. I just use whatever app is available haha!

#21 ·
Hello & Welcome to the forum, great looking ride!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.