Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wats up everybody. I just joined the forum a few days ago. I have had my '13 V6 premium pony pack stang since October '12. Will try to post pics soon. Thanks for welcoming me into your community!

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. I will try to post the pictures today.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Pic will be posted today when I get off work.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I actually bought all my appearance mods before I had my ride. Everybody made fun of me that I had mustang parts laying around in my room and no mustang. But I got it, fixed her up and now I'm working on performance mods. But your ride looks great as is, I get an CAI and New throttle body

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks a co worker suggested I get some performance mods too. My friend bought a bunch of stuff for his challenger that he just got about 1-2 months before he got the car. Now we talk trash to each other about who's car is better. And I always end it with my car is faster than yours. Haha, he also has a 6 banger.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thanks a co worker suggested I get some performance mods too. My friend bought a bunch of stuff for his challenger that he just got about 1-2 months before he got the car. Now we talk trash to each other about who's car is better. And I always end it with my car is faster than yours. Haha, he also has a 6 banger.
Kool kool , but you can't go wrong with new Exhaust either any aftermarket sounds better than stock exhaust. but that's when everybody has different preferences on which ones sound better

1 - 20 of 23 Posts