Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just discovered this site on Google. At age 81 I bought myself a 2008 Mustang GT/CS Convertible. I've now had it for three years. I have been active (still am) on another Mustang site that has been so helpful in learning about my car. One thing very clear is I didn't know what I was buying and the seller didn't know what he was selling. I bought the car because of the look and wanted to be the only old guy in the convalescent home with a Mustang Flower Box outside his window (kidding). Actually, the body style reminded me of my Mach I... I bought in 1970.

In all this time I wasn't sure if I had a Premium or a Deluxe. My car has so many add on's it truly was difficult to determine what it is. Finally, the right knowledgeable members guided me in the right direction: it's a Deluxe.

I've done so much research, hopefully I can contribute something worthwhile once in a while.

I saw a posting on this site that got down to what was important to the buyer. Obviously, the original buyer of my car felt Premium was a waste of money but he added some great accessories... RetiredDrumSgt, North Idaho.

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2008 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, it's truly an example of buy from the little old lady from Pasadena. She took good care of it when family but her in an Assisted Living Home they sold the car to me. It had 62,000 miles on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts