Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
First mods I put on mine were a CAI/ Tune up package. Very noticeable difference. Exhaust is a good one too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've never been big on cams, just because I don't want to change to the sound. If you're all about performance, a lot of people swear by them. Have you done the basic stuff - tinting widows/lights?

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to get tinted tomorrow have bogarts coming In tomorrow and yeah cams where just an idea maybe kenne bell?

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's up to you man. I started basic on mine. I'm going bigger when I finish my next deployment in about a year.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True it does I I think Im just gonna go with a boss 302 intake cai exhaust and some spay for just right now any of those void my warranty?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Turbodave5.0 said:
True it does I I think Im just gonna go with a boss 302 intake cai exhaust and some spay for just right now any of those void my warranty?
All of them! Lol I'm full bolt on and my engine warranty is void but everything else is still under warranty. U must pay to play buddy:)

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6 speed and o well just ordered all that stuff anyways so f my warranty haha! It's all good I Want to have fun with my so i am haha

·
Registered
702 Posts
Turbodave5.0 said:
6 speed and o well just ordered all that stuff anyways so f my warranty haha! It's all good I Want to have fun with my so i am haha
That's the spirit!!! I like the way u think man! Exhaust wise I highly recommend Stainless works long tube headers with their 3" off road x pipe with Roush axlebacks!!! The exhaust tone is completely intoxicating!!!!! And the set up will give u nice gains:). I have this setup it's stupid sick!;)

·
Registered
903 Posts
You will need tune for those mods...

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the info guys I will put all this stuff on order In the morning what kinda tune should I go with and what clutch do you recommend? P.s I love yall's cars!

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok thanks I just did as well I'll probably end up ordering the same wheels and maybe some 4:10's it's got 3:73's right now

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Shop around for price. They can be found for about 1100 with out tires. The front are the most expensive. They run 400-450 each. Rears are about 230-250. But as said you can find package specials.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Also wait on the 4.10s. Get everything you want first. Then decide.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts