Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I washed my car Sunday at 4:00 pm. Took these shots at a new Best Buy parking lot.

For Erick... incase he wants new shots...

So which picture do you like the best?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZimStang said:
damn, were you laying on the ground taking those?? lol
Simple answer... My camera was on the ground, held up by a nearby pebble to get the angle.

Believe it or not... NONE of the above pictures were taken with the flash on :D I love my camera 8)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
very nice looks awesome

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Nice pics but I do have to observations

1. You look like you have midget legs in the pic with you in it :shock: ;)

2. BROTHER COREY SAYS"" YOU HAVE STALE TIRES, SHINE THOSE PUPPIES UP. BY GOD!!!!! :shock: :shock: :no: :D :D :D ;)

Other than that great pics 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Danger Dude said:

2. BROTHER COREY SAYS"" YOU HAVE STALE TIRES, SHINE THOSE PUPPIES UP. BY GOD!!!!! :shock: :shock: :no: :D :D :D ;)

Thank you...

1) I'm 5'11, but when I take pictures, I lean up against the car, making me look shorter.

2) Tires are damn near bald and I'm replacing them soon, didnt want to waste the ArmorAll. ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
:D 1) I'm 5'11, but when I take pictures, I lean up against the car, making me look shorter. :D

Maybe Relik is gonna be on the next reverse role of that next midget reality show were its a woman midget doing the picking and he is one of the contestants... ;)

Just kidding man!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KrazyPony said:
:D 1) I'm 5'11, but when I take pictures, I lean up against the car, making me look shorter. :D

Maybe Relik is gonna be on the next reverse role of that next midget reality show were its a woman midget doing the picking and he is one of the contestants... ;)

Just kidding man!
You're lucky I like you :twisted: :D

BTY... how hard is it to add an extra "L" in my name to spell it right :rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rellik said:
Danger Dude said:

Thank you...

1) I'm 5'11, but when I take pictures, I lean up against the car, making me look shorter.

2) Tires are damn near bald and I'm replacing them soon, didnt want to waste the ArmorAll. ;)

I understand both problems . No need to waste the shiny stuff on maypop tires. I know you are not short just the pic gave the illusion of such.

;) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i really like the 2nd to the last and the 2nd shots best. what kind of camera do you have?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EclipseGSTdude said:
i really like the 2nd to the last and the 2nd shots best. what kind of camera do you have?
Thank you. I used my Sony Mavica CD250 (orig @ 1600x1200 then resized) to take the pictures.

I love my camera :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
looks beautiful rellik, i like the second shot and the one with the lights motion blurred (i assume that's what that is?)

and yes, you're short

:)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
darkling said:
looks beautiful rellik, i like the second shot and the one with the lights motion blurred (i assume that's what that is?)

and yes, you're short

:)
Actually, thats a natural lense flare that would have happened with any other camera as well.

Most of these pictures were set to a 3 second shutter speed to account for the lack of flash. But with the flash, the pictures came out like hell.

I actually love taking pictures like this. If anyone wants to get some pictures of their car, hit me up. We'll set up a photo shoot :) :yes:

and BTW... I'm taller than my GF.. so thats all that matters! :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BlueDonkey said:
Rellik said:
If anyone wants to get some pictures of their car, hit me up. We'll set up a photo shoot :) :yes:
Come on over Rellik! I'll buy ye dinner and send ye home with a complimentary growler :)
And the plane ticket :yes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts