Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up yesterday and already have a dozen or so things I want to do. Getting tint, backup camera, side scoops and side louvers put on next week. Then plan on an axle back exhaust and rear window louvers. I traded in my 2013 Focus ST on her and don't regret it (I'll probably have a little of that next winter though).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Congrats! Love the color!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
SpaceFish said:
Just picked her up yesterday and already have a dozen or so things I want to do. Getting tint, backup camera, side scoops and side louvers put on next week. Then plan on an axle back exhaust and rear window louvers. I traded in my 2013 Focus ST on her and don't regret it (I'll probably have a little of that next winter though).
That pic looks mean!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like your license plate and the car looks great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just ordered my 2014 GT in the same color as yours. Very, very nice color!...if I say so myself. Your pic makes even more eager for delivery. Enjoy modding HER up. I have a bunch of parts coming in the trunk from the Ford Racing catalog...cannot wait to drive and wrench on my HER too..."Trisa"...is her name...along with her 5 year old sister, a 2008 GT named "Rachel."

Congrats, and good luck with it.:headbang:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Congrats man! Literally the car I built a few weeks ago online was exactly what yours is haha.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Congrats man! Literally the car I built a few weeks ago online was exactly what yours is haha.
Miss******

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Miss******

But yes good looking stang!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the kind words and welcomes! I'm still blown away by how awesome this car is and I haven't even heard a chirp from the tires from accelerating or flying through turns. I can't wait to see what she can do once I get a little more aggresive.

Thanks,

Nikki

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice! What is your first mod going to be?
Aside from the louvers, tint, stripe and side scoops the dealer is putting on, probably some axle back exhausts. That's about all I'll do there. Eventually I might buy some koni adjustables, but that's about it. I would have just bought the GT500 if I wanted more power ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts