Mustang Evolution Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Dealer had the stripes done for $675 (which based on what I've read from GT500 owners is cheap compared to them having to replace pieces of theirs) - pretty sure they just had a vinyl guy come in. When I got my windows tinted a few days before I took the car back to the dealer for the stripes, they (tint guys) said they could do it a little cheaper since the dealer was taking some money out of that but I had already paid for it and didn't want the hassle of getting the money back.

Thanks - I liked the double stripes a lot more than the single with the pinstripes that you can order the GT with. I was worried how it would look but was very happy when I finally saw it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yay - finally got her back. Tinted, blacked out markers and third brake light, side louvers and scoops, stripe and backup camera. I practically fainted in joy when I picked her up today...

Still need to replace the 5.0s with my black ones soon.

Nikki
Wow the car looks amazing! I love the stripes!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Which axle back are you going with?
I haven't decided yet. I need something a little louder but not crazy loud because I go to work really early (before 5am) and don't want to annoy the neighbors (which rules out the Roush). At this point I am thinking about the GT500s or the RTRs. I've heard the RTRs but not the GT500s. I'm going to try to find someone with them to hear in person (I find youtube clips less than useful) because they're way cheaper than the RTRs.

Wow the car looks amazing! I love the stripes!
Thank you!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts