Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am extremely happy to say that I now own a Mustang. Last week I bought a 1996 GT 4.6L V8. I knew that there was going to be work required but I didn't realize actually how much work that was going to be. Despite this, I love my car (can't help but smile when I drive it). I really appreciate the support that the members of this forum provide. Hopefully when I learn more about how my car works I will be able to provide similar help.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
FattestAZN said:
Hello everyone,

I am extremely happy to say that I now own a Mustang. Last week I bought a 1996 GT 4.6L V8. I knew that there was going to be work required but I didn't realize actually how much work that was going to be. Despite this, I love my car (can't help but smile when I drive it). I really appreciate the support that the members of this forum provide. Hopefully when I learn more about how my car works I will be able to provide similar help.

-Eric
We want pics! Lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
And a welcome from the northlands...hope your're not driving in this white stuff! I know what you mean with the smile...I'm enjoying the same thing when behind the wheel...though I may have to wait another month or so before gettin' that adrenalin rush. Good luck with the work on your stang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts