1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Very kool.......Congrats

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
how are all these spoiled kids getting brand new 420 horsepower monsters as their first cars?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
how are all you spoiled kids getting brand new 420 horsepower monsters as your first car?
lol seriously...I never got a car from my parents. Had to work hard and pay for each one. Even the 1970 Chevelle SS that was in my family forever I worked for and built up an amount that honestly was too little for what the car was, but my parents set as a fair price and paid for it. Didn't get the car until I had done so.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I've had to work for every thing I have must be nice have fun affording the insurance o wait there paying that to.... Congrats must be nice

·
Registered
876 Posts
nosympathy said:
lol seriously...I never got a car from my parents. Had to work hard and pay for each one. Even the 1970 Chevelle SS that was in my family forever I worked for and built up an amount that honestly was too little for what the car was, but my parents set as a fair price and paid for it. Didn't get the car until I had done so.
Thats how everything was for me! The nice thing is when you work for it you apriciate it so much more

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
not gonna lie i think that's the most idiotic thing a parent could ever do....do they have a large insurance claim on you? welcome to the site, good luck and please for the love of god be safe

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Haha alright, settle down boys. Gotta admit, its a nice car, and anything said previously is mostly because we're jealous. Now, the color isn't my cup of tea, but all that matters is you're one of us now. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i think it would be safer if we traded motors. i think 420 horsepower is too much for you so ill take it off your hands if you cant handle it :D we can trade engines, you can take my 3.8 and ill take that unnecessarily fast 5.0!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.