Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm excited to finally be on. Forum for the mustang, reason I say that is because ever since I was a kid having a mustang was my dream. I just bought my Mustang GT early November and I'm so excited. I uploaded some pics on my profile.
Some changes I need to make are #1 my rims...I hate them lol. #2 I'm going to change my sound system #3 fix some exterior (minor) damages and my baby will be as good as new.
I little about myself, I'm Armenian, born and raised in Los Angeles. Not common for an Armenian girl to be driving a muscle car...so I'm breaking the habit. Lol. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for my car I'm always open for ideas.
:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DjStang said:
Welcome aboard and very nice ride you got there :)
Thank You! Likewise!!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Gster said:
Welcome, nice stang
Thanks...love the color of your Stang! Sweet!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
welcome, very clean car and always a fan of a girl driving American muscle ;). You will find that everyone here has a 2 cents and are willing to help

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gregtommy said:
welcome, very clean car and always a fan of a girl driving American muscle ;). You will find that everyone here has a 2 cents and are willing to help
Thanks I appreciate it!!! ? haha i have some changes coming up on the stang so I'll need some advise :)

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

deadsp0t said:
Welcome to the site! :)
Thank u :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the family! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bryanbrock said:
Welcome to the family! great group hear lots of help with questions and hilarious conversation. nice to have ya ;-)
Thank u I'm very excited to be a part of the group :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank YoU !!!!!! :) u guys are so welcoming lol! I'm so excited! I think I'm going to delete my facebook lol!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts