Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I read a lot of stuff on different forums, but this is the only one I actually signed up for. I have 2012 V6 automatic that I am modding out very slowly. Pics: Mustang Evolution - Fax22's Album: 2012 V6 I will upload better pictures when the weather clears up :p
Let me know what you guys think and what else should do. Its sill a very new car. less than 6K miles on it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No point starting a new thread... I am also new to the forum. I drive a 2012 V6 with C&L intake, Bama tuned, tinted windows, & as soon as the weather warms smoked tail lights.
I trully believe mustangs leave hoof prints on your heart.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, FL.:good:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you get you headlight tint from american muscle ?
No. I actually got it from bigwormmotorsports.com. Its an actual film instead of just a cover. I couldn't be happier with it. doesn't hinder vision at all and has held up incredibly to the environment.

·
Registered
997 Posts
No. I actually got it from bigwormmotorsports.com. Its an actual film instead of just a cover. I couldn't be happier with it. doesn't hinder vision at all and has held up incredibly to the environment.
They look great I like how they are not real dark like others I've seen.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya, just make sure if you decide to buy them that you are patient putting them on. Dont want any gaps or air bubbles left behind. takes about 20-30 min if you take your time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts