Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2012 v6 convertible and am looking to make it my own. Where is a good place to start? I would like to make it sound better, not sure how much I can get out of a v6 but I imagine there is a way to do this. Lots of other plans but thats the one I am thinking of the most

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome! Americanmuscle.com is the best place to get your mods. They also offer a 6% forum discount after you hit 50 posts pm one of the AM guys.

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you want it to sound nicer, take a look at some new exhausts, also a cai would contribute.

Also, welcome, and node car brother :D

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Nice*

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Americanmuscle.com, latemodelrestoration.com, blueovalindustries.com, cjponyparts.com,

·
Registered
161 Posts
In my opinion, the pype bomb axleback has a nice, deep, rumble to it. Nothing too whiney, but I can't vouch for it entirely since I haven't heard it in person. Also, I dont know whether it has drone or not.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Welcome! Americanmuscle.com is the best place to get your mods. They also offer a 6% forum discount after you hit 50 posts pm one of the AM guys.
Who exactly are these AM guys that I should be contacting? (when I get to 50 posts, of course)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Klaximilian said:
In my opinion, the pype bomb axleback has a nice, deep, rumble to it. Nothing too whiney, but I can't vouch for it entirely since I haven't heard it in person. Also, I dont know whether it has drone or not.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Who exactly are these AM guys that I should be contacting? (when I get to 50 posts, of course)
American muscle guys, they are very nice people, willing to work with you, but a little slow when it comes to getting you what you ordered. Or at least in my experience.

They should be able to help all your needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts