:D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Welcome nice ride

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's up everybody! I just bought my 2009 V6 45th anniversary !! I'm excited ... My tires looks like donuts !! And smells delicious!!

But i want more power, out there is a 2007 with a lot of things who makes me cry ! I don't want to see his back lights all the time !!
HEEEEELLLP !! What can i do ??

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Abraham Montvel said:
What's up everybody! I just bought my 2009 V6 45th anniversary !! I'm excited ... My tires looks like donuts !! And smells delicious!!

But i want more power, out there is a 2007 with a lot of things who makes me cry ! I don't want to see his back lights all the time !!
HEEEEELLLP !! What can i do ??
"My tires look like donuts!" LOL
Look around the threads of your year and engine size, you will find much more resourceful information and tips there!
Cold air intake, tuner, dual exhaust, and gears are to name a few. To order such things americanmuscle.com is a great site with modest prices and amazing customer service to start. Look for the best product, if your not sure or would Luke a review on something, ask us! That's what were here for! :)
Have fun

·
Registered
6 Posts
JetWolf said:
"My tires look like donuts!" LOL
Look around the threads of your year and engine size, you will find much more resourceful information and tips there!
Cold air intake, tuner, dual exhaust, and gears are to name a few. To order such things americanmuscle.com is a great site with modest prices and amazing customer service to start. Look for the best product, if your not sure or would Luke a review on something, ask us! That's what were here for! :)
Have fun
Woooowww !! I appreciate your answer i Will take a look around !!
And just for say !! I'm havin' fun since 2 weeks ago ! LOL ! ?
Thanks a lot !
By the way my I'm doing my best with my english !!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Abraham Montvel said:
Woooowww !! I appreciate your answer i Will take a look around !!
And just for say !! I'm havin' fun since 2 weeks ago ! LOL ! ?de1c
Thanks a lot !
By the way my I'm doing my best with my english !!
No problem
Woohoo! Puts a little kick in your step huh :) nothing like a Mustang to give you a daily adrenaline rush! if you don't mind me asking, is it not your first language or something? Because you're doing fine! hahaha

·
Registered
6 Posts
JetWolf said:
No problem
Woohoo! Puts a little kick in your step huh :) nothing like a Mustang to give you a daily adrenaline rush! if you don't mind me asking, is it not your first language or something? Because you're doing fine! hahaha
No it isn't I'm from Tabasco, México !! My first language is spanish !! But i try to speak english And if i don't understand what you mean i have a friend !! (Google) who translate the words for me LOL !
I loved the americanmuscle.com page but when i tried (tryed or however it writes) to buy a thing says: country- USA or CANADA ... And i think ! This will be a problem if i want to buy the products !

So i tried with mexican pages too !!!! Buuuut there's a big diference in prices !!
Hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts