Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it's the roush exhaust. And I've been gettin chewed out for wasting my money lol but I don't see it as a waste. Got my upper and lower grille on the way. Wanna buy new wheels/tires but spending 1800$ is a little scary haha. And I don't wanna void the factory warranty with a tuner. The intake and exhaust I can just swap out if something goes wrong with my car

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
alrefire said:
Tip of advice, don't replace the wheels and tires until you wear out these :p
BURNOUT VIDS!!!!!!
I did, best decision I made and probably my favorite mod next to maybe the exhaust. My stock tires had what? 5 miles on them lmao! That's only because I had money to play with though. Maybe not the best decision for everyone.

Enjoy those new parts though!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alrefire said:
BURNOUT VIDS!!!!!!
Im gunna try to sell them on eba

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

alrefire said:
BURNOUT VIDS!!!!!!
I'm gunna try to sell them on eBay or make them my winter wheels since I live in Chicago.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dub9stang said:
I'm gunna try to sell them on eBay or make them my winter wheels since I live in Chicago.
Where in Chi town brotha?!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hi Blackedstang

Originally Posted by BlackedStang

Why void the warranty on a brand new car for better throttle response and 10-15 hp? Doesn't seem worth it to me.
Most of the Mustang owners have a sickness called "Mod Fever" and the only cure is to waste all your $$$$ on stuff you don't need. That includes buying a Mustang when they could have bought a much less expensive car like a KIA or something like that. It is contagious so if you stay on these forums long enough you just may catch the "Mod fever"

It is not A bad thing but it could get expensive.

Ronnie:good:

·
Registered
371 Posts
From my experience glad I didnt use the tuner because my damn hydro bushing makes noise and the schyncros on my teansmission seem to be going down hill lol I have the mod fever but id suggest wait a couple thousand miles

1 - 16 of 16 Posts