Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had these for a while, figured I'd post them. Nothing new just the quarter window louvers and painted red brake calipers. When I upgrade the wheels in the future I'm going with black caliper covers, I like the red but I will probably get wheels that expose the calipers more and the red is a tad much :)

I LOVE my hometown of Windsor, Canada. it overlooks the motor city and there is just so much history between the two cities. Most of the jobs in Windsor used to be big 3 until the big recession, things are pretty rough now. Al Capone used to do business around there. There are rumours that prohibition era fords can be found at the bottom of the river from failed crossings on the ice in the winter.....so cool. The 5.0 engines are made in Windsor fyi!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
the_stig said:
I had these for a while, figured I'd post them. Nothing new just the quarter window louvers and painted red brake calipers. When I upgrade the wheels in the future I'm going with black caliper covers, I like the red but I will probably get wheels that expose the calipers more and the red is a tad much :)

I LOVE my hometown of Windsor, Canada. it overlooks the motor city and there is just so much history between the two cities. Most of the jobs in Windsor used to be big 3 until the big recession, things are pretty rough now. Al Capone used to do business around there. There are rumours that prohibition era fords can be found at the bottom of the river from failed crossings on the ice in the winter.....so cool. The 5.0 engines are made in Windsor fyi!
That's awesome... Like a middle finger to GM (in front of the "ren" center.

Great pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts