·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks really good, like the intake

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I got the Stage 3 upper from RGR already polished. I have to keep polishing it every few weeks to keep up the shine. I really dont wnat to plunk down $ 100 to have it treated so it will keep it's shine. Really about 30 min every few weeks is not bad to shine it. I spend longer cleaning my wheels and tires every week

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No they are definately not living up to the preseason hype. Last night was not good for Alabama either. At least Auburn has not lost to a conference team yet. I always hate when Auburn is pereseason top 10 ranked. Pat Dye in the 80's when Auburn dominated the SEC and always finished in the top 10 always started the season 15th to 20th ranked and snuck up on everyone. when you are preseason in the top 10 everybody is gunning for you

Auburn's Quarterback has go to be benched. 17 of the 23 points USC had on Auburn was from turnovers inside of our 30 yardline. so USC only drove across the 50 twice for field goals

last night GT scored 14 of the 17 points on turnovers from the QB fumbling. he was also sacked 7 times and Auburn was penaltized 11 times for 101yards. The QB has got to go

Sometimes it is tuff being a sports fan :oops: :oops: :oops: ;)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
well i think the line needs to give camblle some more time, its hard to throw and accurate pass when the d is on you right after the ball is snapped

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry sacked 7 times he had this problem when he was a freshman and sophmore and they benched him and Cobb played QB. Cambell has lost his composure and is in effective. he has cost 28 of the 38 points against us. we have the best running back core in the country and one of the best defenses in the nation but if you cough up the ball inside your 30 your screwed

·
Registered
166 Posts
Car looks awesome man. You have definitely added a good number of extras since i saw it last. ;)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Alabama didnt have a good night? #### they have one of the best defenses in the country to hold Oklamhoma to 20 points and a damn good offense to score 13 against the number three team in the country.

I am proud to be a Alabama fan 8)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts